Một nguyên liệu không xa lạ gì với tất cả mọi người đó là trứng. Trứng là một nguyên liệu có lượng dinh dưỡng cũng khá cao, và có thể cho rằng đây là thực phẩm bổ dưỡng. Trứng có thể chế biến được nhiều món ăn khác nhau. Bài viết này sẽ hướng dẫn cách làm món trứng chiên bằng tiếng anh.
Fried egg ingredients
- Chicken eggs: 3 eggs / Duck eggs: 2 eggs
- Green onions: 2 plants
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon fish sauce / 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions for making fried eggs
The usual way of frying eggs
- Break the eggs into a bowl, chop the scallions into it, season with spices and use chopsticks to beat the eggs in one direction, add cooking oil to prevent the eggs from drying out when frying.
- Heat the pan, add cooking oil, spread the oil evenly on the pan, wait for the oil to boil, then turn down the heat, pour the eggs in slowly, shake the pan handle gently to spread the eggs evenly all over the pan.
- Note so that the amount of cooking oil is not too much or not too little, measure 1 tablespoon with a tbsp and then put it in the pan.
- Wait 2 minutes to pour the eggs into the pan, then use the frying pan to turn them over, so the eggs will not be torn.
Fried egg omelet
How to fry a cooked omelet on 1 side
- Put the pan on the stove, put on medium heat, coat with a thin layer of oil, wait about 10-20 seconds for the oil to heat up, then quickly break the eggs, drop the eggs very gently into the pan so that the yolk is in the middle of the white.
- Keep the heat and pan on for 10-15 seconds. When the whites start to cook, quickly turn off the heat and put the eggs on a plate.
How to fry a double-sided omelet
- Put the pan on the stove, let the heat medium, wait for the pan to heat up and add a sufficient amount of oil so that the pan is not too submerged nor too thin.
- Use a chopstick to check if the oil is hot. Break the eggs into a bowl, use a large spoon to separate the yolks and put them in the pan first, then pour the whites around the yolks.
- Cover the pan with a lid for 20-30 seconds to cook the eggs on the surface. Turn off the heat and put the eggs on a plate.
- The way of frying an omelet helps the cook to avoid the grease splash, while ensuring that the egg is cooked on both sides while still having an attractive peach inside.
How to fry an omelet fully cooked
- Put the pan on the stove, put on medium heat, wait until the pan is hot, then put the oil in the pan. Use a chopstick to check the temperature of the oil.
- When the heat is enough. Crack the eggs into the pan so that the yolks don’t break and the whites just surround.
- Wait about 10-20 seconds, slowly turn the egg over and fry again. Use a chopstick to gently poke the middle of the yolk from the top down so that the yolk is slightly broken but still in the middle of the white.
- After 1 minute the eggs start to hunt evenly and turn yellow at the edges, turn off the heat and put on a plate.
- Frying eggs in this way will help the eggs not only to fully cook on both sides and inside, but also have a crispy aroma because the fried eggs are older than the two methods of frying the eggs above.
- This way of frying eggs is suitable for making omelets for children because both the whites and yolks of the eggs are cooked, ensuring safety for the digestive system.
Some notes when frying eggs
- The way of frying the omelet will not give the same rich flavor as the normal way of frying eggs because it is not possible to stir the eggs with the spices. So while frying, use a spice jar with a hole to sprinkle pepper and salt evenly on top of the omelet!
- The omelet is different from the usual fried egg in Vietnam, so you can use butter to replace cooking oil, helping to bring a delicious European-style flavor suitable for breakfast!
- If you want an omelet to be cooked but still have a peach heart, never let the heat be too high, but turn it down to medium and low heat.
Bài viết trên hướng dẫn cách làm món trứng chiên bằng tiếng anh mong rằng sẽ giúp bạn làm được món trứng chiên ngon hơn.